Archive for October, 2008
La vida Loca has tagged me and what better way to get over the laziness of not posting than to do a tag?? So here we go
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Walk away and never look back. Ofcourse I might not be totally averse to doing things like maxing out his credit card first.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I want to build a beautiful home…like the Indian farmhouses with open space in the middle of the house. And I want to see my family and loved ones just sitting around, drinking coffee and laughing.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Today?? probably no one.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Ok..I have thought about this so many times that I have a very detailed plan here:
a) I would rent out my current home and buy a new palatial estate for about 10 million dollars that overlooks the ocean
b) Put away 100 million dollars as “emergency, not to be touched” funds
c) Donate 5 million dollars to institutions
d) Have an awesome vacation in an exotic place every year, starting with Madagascar
e) Resign from my job and start a company that produces stylish and innovative home decor / furniture / utility articles from recycled waste
f) Make sure my kids have to never think about the financial aspect of a career and do whatever they like and fulfills them
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I AM in love with my best friend 🙂
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone…it makes you a better person
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I believe that if it has to happen, it would have happened soon enough. No waiting for me!
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Probably sulk for a couple of days, write a couple of sad blogs, and then move on.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Quality education for orphaned children.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Not being treated fairly.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I want to see myself working for a non-profit, doing something that I truly believe will affect peoples’ lives in a positive way. Probably work for Al Gore. Where will I actually be?? In a cubicle, writing code ( or blogs )
12. What’s your fear?
To let down people who love me.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Witty, funny and determined.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. Live-in relations don’t count right?? 😉
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Cuddle my dog Rummy, who thinks it is his duty on earth to lick me and wake me up BEFORE the alarm rings.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I don’t think I can fall in love with two people simultaneously.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Personal relationships, yes.
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Maybe forgive. Forget – I can’t. Actually…I don’t think I can forgive very easily either.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I prefer being in a relationship. I was very restless when I was single.
20. tag 6 people.